Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Music Life

My music life is hard trying to make a name for your self man i tell you it intense work.
Have a lot of idea but my tools are down but look time will tell you if i'm ready for the show and the tour money.
Being famous will change my life i will do lot of things to help but i will show i care for me and my music and my fans.
You don't have to like me either i will just like for all to like my music it will get better everything will.
I'm telling you life goes on just start now you know.
Open your eyes to new things and new people and a lot will happen for you trust i open my eyes to both of those idea and it works for me
LET THEM IN THE PEOPLE AND MUSIC AND GOD WILL DO THE REST TO MAKE LIFE THE                                                                     MUSIC LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment