Friday, February 7, 2014

PEACE

When i think about my fans i wonder to they want more or im just a star to them. Music should be how you get someone to like your style.
 Music to me can be share in a lot of ways.
 Think i make good music
 but it can be better but whats good if they never let me know i should be out there like them other rappers.

 Let me know (get with me) i can always think but let me know you trying to help come on then show me yall care.
I want it all you hear and not going to stop me ok so please understand i would not stop till i get they

( rap) "time will show you who will run the show let me run time time to go im on fire let me go no water burning yea ready get ready you know mc should know so i let them know"( rap)

 look i can get my name out they i know that show love man love yall read and write please it makes the world go around

No comments:

Post a Comment